If you are looking for the best WordPress plugins, then you are in the right place. Here is a list of the best WordPress plugins that you should use to enhance your blog SEO, strengthen your security and learn every aspect of your blog. Although creating good content is a factor but there are many WordPress plugins that perform various tasks and increase your success. So let’s get started
For users who are serious about SEO, Yoast SEO will work for them to reach their goals. They only need to select one keyword, and the plugin will then optimize your page according to the specified keyword.
Yoast offers many popular SEO WordPress plugin functions. It gives you real-time page analysis to optimize your content, images, meta descriptions, titles and keywords. Yoast also checks the length of your sentences and paragraphs, whether you are using adequate transition words or subheadings, how often you use passive sounds, etc. Yoast tells Google whether or not to index a page or even a set of pages.
Let me summarize these issues in Bullet:
- Increase the readability of your article to reduce bounce rate
- Optimize your articles with targeted keywords
- Tell Google who you are and what your site is all about
- Improve your on-page SEO with advanced, real-time guidance and advice on keyword usage, linking and external linking.
- Keep your focus keywords relevant to get better rank on Google.
- Preview how your page will appear in the search engine results page (SERP)
- Crawl your site daily to make sure Google indexes it as quickly as possible.
- Please rate your article so that you can correct it before publishing it.
- Stay up to date with Google’s latest algorithm changes and customize your on-page SEO as needed with the smart suggestions from the Yoast SEO plugin. This plugin is always up-to-date.
- Free version available
- Premium version = 89 / year which comes with additional functions that allow you to optimize your content up to five keywords, among other benefits.
2. WP Rocket
Websites run by WordPress can put a lot of stress on the server, increasing the chances of the website crashing and damaging your business. To avoid such an unfortunate situation and ensure that all your pages load quickly, you need a caching plugin like WP Rocket.
WP Rocket Plugin is designed to speed up your website. Instead of waiting for pages to be cached, WP Rocket turns on the desired caching settings, such as page cache and gzip compression. The plugin also enables other features to speed up your site, such as CDN support and lazy image loading.
- Browser charming
- Preloading cache of pages
- Reducing the number of HTTP requests can make websites load faster.
- Reduce bandwidth usage with GZIP compression
- Apply Best Browser Caching Headers (Finished)
- Remove unused CSS
- Delayed loading of images (lazyload)
- WebP compatibility
- Critical path CSS generation and delayed loading of CSS files
- Database optimization
- WordPress Heartbeat API control
- DNS prefetch
- CDN integration
- Cloudflare integration
- Sukuri integration
- Easy import / export of settings
- Easy roll back to previous version
- Single license = $ 49 / year for one website
- Plus license = $ 99 / year for 3 websites
- Infinite license for unlimited websites = $ 249 / year
Wordfence Security is a WordPress firewall and security scanner that protects your site from malicious hackers, spam and other online threats. This plugin comes with a web application firewall (WAF) called tthread protection feed that helps prevent brute force attacks by making sure you set strong passwords and limit login attempts. It searches for malware and compares code, theme, and plugin files with records in the WordPress.org repository to verify their integrity and notify you of changes.
The WordFence Security Scanner provides you with insight into the security status of your website and warns you of any potential threats while keeping it safe and secure. It also includes login security features that allow you to enable reCAPTCHA and two-factor authentication for your website.
Features in Bullet.
- Scans your site for vulnerabilities.
- Alerts you via email when new threats are found.
- Supports advanced login security measures.
- IP addresses may be automatically blocked if suspicious activity is detected.
- Premium plan = $ 99 / year which comes with additional security features such as real time IP backlist and country blocking option and also support from highly qualified specialists.
Akismet can help prevent spam from appearing on your site. Every day, it automatically checks every comment against the spam’s global database to block malicious content. With Akismet, you don’t even have to worry about innocent comments being filtered or caught by false positives. You can only tell Akismat about it and it will get better over time. It also checks your contact form submissions against its global spam database and removes unnecessary fake information.
Features in Bullet:
- The program automatically checks comments and filters spam.
- Hidden or misleading links are often revealed in the main body of the comment.
- Akismet tracks the status of each comment, allowing you to see which comments were captured by Akismet and which comments were cleared by the moderator.
- Spam-blocking feature that saves disk space and speeds up your site.
- Moderators can view a list of comments approved by each user.
- Free to use for personal blog
5. Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 is a plug-in that lets you create contact forms that make it easy for your users to send messages to your site. The plug-in was developed by Takayuki Miyoshi and lets you create multiple contact forms on a single site; It also integrates Akismet spam filtering and lets you customize the styles and fields you want to use in the form. Plug-ins provide captcha and ajax submission.
- Create and manage multiple contact forms
- Easily customize form fields
- Use simple markup to replace mail content
- Add lots of third-party extensions for extra functionality
- Shortcodes provide a way to insert content into pages or posts.
- Akismet spam filtering, Ajax-powered submission, and CAPTCHA are all features of this plugin.
6. Monster Insights
Monster Insights can help when you’re looking for an easy way to manage your Google Analytics-related web tracking services. You can easily add, customize, and integrate Google Analytics data so you can see how each webpage performs, which online campaigns drive the most traffic, and which content engages readers the most. It’s similar to Google Analytics
It’s a powerful tool for keeping track of your traffic statistics. With it, you can see statistics of your active sessions, conversions and bounce rates. You’ll also see how your site is performing when it comes to your total revenue, the products you sell, and referrals.
MonsterInsights offers a free plan that includes basic Google Analytics integration, data insights and user activity metrics.
- Demographic and Interest Reports:
- Make the IP of visitors anonymous
- See results for how many visitors scroll down
- Show insights on multiple links on the same page and show you which links get the most clicks
- See two related site sessions as one session
- Google AdSense Tracking
- Send you a weekly analysis report of your blog. You can download it as a PDF.
- Premium plan = $ 99.50 / year which comes with additional features like page and post tracking, adsense tracking, custom tracking and reports.
7. Beautiful links
Pretty Links is a powerful WordPress plugin that enables you to easily click affiliate links on your website, allowing you to easily redirect visitors based on specific requests, including permanent 301 and temporary 302/307 redirects.
Beautiful links also help you to automatically shorten your URL for your posts and pages.
You can also enable the auto-linking feature to automatically add affiliate links for specific keywords.
- Create clean, easy-to-remember URLs on your website (only 301, 302 and 307 redirects)
- Random-generator or custom URL slugs
- Track the number of clicks
- Reports easy to understand
- View click details including IP address, remote host, browser, operating system and referring site
- You can pass custom parameters in your script while using beautiful Permalinks and still have full tracking capability.
- Exclude IP addresses from statistics
- A cookie-based system for tracking your activity on clicks
- Create nofollow / noindex links
- Toggle on / off tracking on each link.
- Beautiful link bookmarklet
- Easily update redirected links to new URLs!
- Initial plan = $ 79 / year which can be used on 1 site
- Marketer Plan: $ 99 / year – up to 2 sites can be used
- Super Affiliate Plan: $ 149 / year – which can be used on 5 sites
We hope you find this article useful. We appreciate your reading and welcome your feedback if you have any.