Get Indian Grocery Items With Quantity List 2022 PDF For Free
PDF Name: Indian Grocery Items With Quantity List 2022
No. of Pages: 07
PDF Size: 204 KB
Source: Drive Files
Indian Grocery Items With Quantity List 2022 PDF
Grocery List is essentially a modernised version of the grocery shopping list. It streamlines the list of products listed based on your preferences and requirements for the next week to month. In Hindi, it’s called as Kirana List. It’s simple to make since you can do it with a pen and paper or even on your phone.
It streamlines the process of purchasing goods from a store, supermarket, or mall since you just need to compile a list of the products you need at home, and then pass the list over to the shopkeeper when you arrive at the store. It also allows him to quickly reach out to all of the goods. As a result, it is not only convenient, but it also saves you and the merchant a lot of time.
Products Must Be Included in the List of Indian Grocery Items
For your convenience and comfort, I have split the things on the shopping list into categories. These are the sections:
- Rice, Flour, Dals, Sugar, Oil, Salt, Masala powder (Turmeric Powder, Red Chili Powder, Other Spices), Besan, Maida, Sooji/Rava, Poha, Peanuts, Tea/Coffee, and so on are all necessary ingredients.
- Sanitizer, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Oil, Shaving Cream, Detergent Soap, Detergent Powder, Dish Wash Soap/ Liquid, Floor and Toilet Cleaner, Toilet Roll (if necessary), Kitchen Towels/Tissue Papers (as required)
- Onion, potato, other vegetables (as needed), fruits, milk, eggs, bread, curd, paneer, and other fresh produce items
- (Because some things are perishable, you may choose to remove them from the list and purchase them at your local market.)
- Snacks, Biscuits, Dry Fruits, Cheese, Papad, Chocolates, Honey, Ready To Make Products, Pooja Items, and Garbage Bags are examples of other items (if required).